St Mary’s Winery and Cellar Door is situated 15km west of the township of Penola
The property was purchased by the Mulligan Family in 1937.
The vineyard is planted on an elevated strip of Terra Rossa soil over limestone.
Our wines are made using time honoured, traditional winemaking techniques.
St Mary’s wines are estate grown, made and bottled.
Cellar Door 10:00am until 4:00pm Daily