This Historic 1935 Spanish Mission stone home is the perfect stopover in Penola and Coonawarra for the family,
business person or traveler looking for quality accommodation. Situated next door to the beautiful city park, swimming pool, and tourist information centre, it's a short stroll across the street to visit the numerous shops, cafes, and galleries, or visit one of the many famous wineries in nearby Coonawarra.
You have the choice of booking one spacious room or if you have a larger group, the entire property. A complete kitchen is available to use plus we have a TV room, large patio and BBQ area for your enjoyment.
Rooms available include the following:
- King Single Room - for the overnight traveler looking for a quick stopover between appointments
- Quad King Single Bunk Room - Got a few young ones with you? This room is perfect for the kids to enjoy.
- Queen Room - Queen bed, electric blanket, and complete privacy.
- Family Room - Queen bed, electric blanket and a set of king single bunks for the kids.
- Large Family Room - Queen bed, electric blanket, TV, reverse cycle heating & cooling plus two sets of king single bunk beds. This is ideal for the large family or even the guys or gals away on a sporting trip.
Share a glass of Coonawarra wine while enjoying a bbq on the backyard patio. Or even better, book in a tour with Coonawarra Experiences and let them look after your touring needs!