×

Brand’s Laira

The Brand’s Laira vineyards are situated in the heart of the legendary ‘Terra Rossa’ region of Coonawarra, with their wines making an enormous contribution to the reputation of fine Coonawarra reds.
The ‘Laira’ legend dates back to 1896. In that year, a 28 hectare vineyard was established by Captain Stentiford, who named the property after a square rigged sailing ship trading around the Australian coast and New Zealand. It was the Laira that carried the vines he first planted in 1896 and to this day, grapes from those original vines continue to go into Brand’s premium award winning wines.

Home
Close